Thursday, March 10, 2011

Preschool Art

I am an Art History major and am in love with art created by children.  Love it.  I so enjoy their freedom to create what they see without being inhibited; or worried about messing up; or slipping into the comparison mode that adults often find themselves in.  Just their ability to purely create and enjoy the given medium.

I came across the blog, Pineapple Paintbrush through Desgin Mom.  Dani, of Pineapple Paintbrush, has an upcoming online art course for preschoolers.  I couldn't be more excited about it!  This is exactly the sort of thing that I have been wanting to provide for my youngest children who are still at home during the day.  It's like Dani read my mind.  The course begins March 14 (next Monday).  I've got our supplies all ready and our space prepped.

Check out Dani's blog:  Pineapple Paintbrush if you want to follow along too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...