Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Little Western Love

In what was supposed to be a moment of organization and cleaning, I came across my Sunset magazine from October 2010.  

And, like any good procrastinator, I sat down to peruse it again.  

I was reminded of all the many reasons why I love living in the West, the list below is just the tip of the iceberg.  We've lived in a handful of different places, and traveled to many more, but there is just something about the West that is home to us.

I'm sure you all feel the same about the places you call home.  An indescribable feeling of being home.

Take a gander of some of the things that Sunset mag listed as the Top 100 trends shaping the West:  urban wineries; gourmet jams and chocolates; ease of biking; chicken coops (sign me up, please!); cocktail catering......


Pretty great, right?

Now, back to getting organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...