Monday, October 3, 2011

pumpkins five ways

On my way home from taking kids to school this morning, I noticed that fall decorations were beginning to grace the neighborhood homes.  It's always fun to decorate for this time of year.  I need to pull down my fall/Halloween box in the garage and see how I can spruce up the place.

Meanwhile, what do you think of these fabric, or paper, covered pumpkins?  A little modge podge can do wonders on our favorite squash.

{From Country Living website.}

{Also from Country Living website.}

Or, what about these gold tack-covered pumpkins?  A little glitz and glamour.  

{From Madigan Made.}

I'm always a fan of chalkboard paint, aren't you?  Why didn't I think of this?  I'm definitely going to try this out this year.

{From Zakka Life.}

The next time you're at a craft store, pick up one of their carve-able pumpkins and bling it up!  No carving, no mess.  Just some fun Halloween decorations.

{Via Pinterest.}

Feeling inspired to decorate yet for Fall?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...