Wednesday, June 8, 2011

there is a fairy for that

Did you know there is such a thing as a Binky Fairy?  Neither did I until my clever neighbor told me.  We have a certain two and a half year old who lives in our house that still enjoys a nighttime binky.  Or paci, Nuk, sucky, - whatever slang you feel like using.

So after lots of days of talking about giving all the binkies to the babies who need them, we gathered up all of the binkies and put them in a box.  Little two and a half year old, P., and big seven year old sis D. then wrapped the box up to leave by the front door for the Binky Fairy.



And, what do you know?  This morning in the same spot the Binky Fairy left a present.  Just for P.  Amazing.


I wonder if there is a Bad Behavior Fairy?  Gather up all our bad behavior and put it into a box...in the morning...*poof!*....we all act good as gold.  Wishful thinking, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...